Free Money at FusionCash!

Four of my munchkin

Four of my munchkin

Search This Blog

Menu Planning Resource Pack

Jelly Belly Tub Sale - Free Bin
LEGO Brand Retail

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Somewhat new to Blogging

Well i have been wanting to start blogging for a long time now, i just really never have set down to do it. But i have made it here, so that is my start. I always feel like i have a lot to say at the end of the day but no so many listener's over 18 you know. Well there is the husband.. he can last about 5 minutes before he is lost in tv land or his own interest. Or sometimes even falling asleep on the couch during our talks. I know he tries, i have to give him that. So hopefully someone out there who understands my day and the trials of motherhood, will enjoy what i have to say, and just maybe not be bored with it all. :) I mean if you can be awoken at 6:30am in the morning to a poopy smelling screaming baby, and still smile then you are in the right place.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Money at FusionCash!
Still Reading Commercial Emails For Free? Receive Emails On Topics That Interests You And Get Paid For It! Get $10 Just to signup! http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?momto5cuties
Take 20% Off Your Order of $200 or More at TimeForMeCatalog.com = width="1" src="http://ad.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/show?id" height="1" />